11.24.2017

favorites of this past week

one // my best friend Jon made us a new coffee table as a wedding gift!
two // We got married right there! And now that rug lives in our living room :) 
three // a few brass candlesticks and fresh garland is the theme this year 
four // trying out a top fav gift from our registry... A new waffle maker!!

favorite links around the web:
a crazy article about a Tokyo commuter train apologizing after leaving 20 seconds early!
I found this adorable video of Jane & Julie in Malibu and it's my favorite ever.
my favorite Disney movie was performed at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
did you catch the art.com black Friday sale?!? I shopped for about 2 hours straight. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig