9.30.2017

weekend links

have the best weekend!! 

being right on the edge of newlywed status, this was a good read regarding silent dinners together.

speaking of weddings, my future MIL is having a hell of a time finding a dress for the wedding. help!

have you heard of renting furniture?

when a boy plant and a girl plant get together, they make plant babies!

the autumn festival is comin', yall!

i've frosted a cake like this many times. I guess I should have told everyone about it haha!

would you dare to try magnetic eyelash extensions?

taking a knee

jasmine oil is my new favorite product for feet rubbin' and feelin' decadent

Hugh Hefner was not a benevolent rebel. He was a scary creep.

my favorite Sam Smith song right now.

I just discovered Shein and I'll be living in this sweater all winter long. It's so perfect you guys.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig