9.14.2014

I WOULDN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THESE FIVE

when I first received an email from a company called Man Crates I kind of cocked my head in confusion like a puppy because I had no idea what it was. After browsing their site, though, it's kind of a genius idea. They specialize in making gift "crates" for men for holidays and birthdays. Luckily I have a dad in my life that settles for a birthday card and a few balloons every year, but if you have a man in your life that's difficult to shop for, this site is right up your (and his) alley!

They reached out to me to create my own "crate" … a survival kit, if you will. Just a few certain items that I would curl up and die if I couldn't get my hands on them. So here's my list above!
1. MY BLANKET. 
I have a fairly modern apartment and this blanket gets thrown all over the place and matches everything it lands on, including my puppy and myself.
2. MY HEADPHONES.  
Whether i'm cleaning my apartment or rummaging through racks at the thrift store, I always have in my headphones. sometimes- don't tell anyone- i'll just pretend they're on while i'm shopping at the grocery store just to see if anyones talking about me. hashtag is that weird? 
3. MY MASCARA.
 A friend of mine is a makeup artist and introduced me to this mascara a few months ago and I am obsessed with it. it makes my lashes look fake, and isn't that the point after all? 
4. MY BIRKS. 
Oh how I love my comfortable, durable birks. whether i'm pairng them with maxi dresses, jean cut offs or skinnies they always look good. 
5. MY COCONUT OIL. 
You guys remember the movie 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' where the dad thought windex would fix any problem? that's me with my coconut oil. I wash my face with it, I gargle with it and smear it into my hair at night. and … not to get too personal… but it's the only thing that doesn't give me razor bumps. cha-ching! 

Be sure to head over to Man Crates the next time you're looking for the perfect gift for that special dude in your life! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig