10.19.2017

weekend links

source

I hope everyone has a delightful weekend! We are celebrating our wedding shower at my mom's house and then taking a little weekend trip that we so so need. Be safe out there in your cat ears and nurse costumes!


1. I've got 29 more days then it's pasta pasta pasta and I can't wait to make this.

2. this is so neat. People that match artwork

3. I ordered this jacket last night and it can't get here soon enough. I'm obsessed. 

4. I told Andrew this morning we need a funny wifi name and these are pretty amazing. 

5. If you haven't tried Colour Pop yet, this deep red is to die for. And $6!!

6. How important is sex in relationships?

7. I saw crazy reviews for Lush's Sleepy Lotion and you guys... It works. It knocked me out. 

8. The most beautiful woman in her beautiful marble-filled home

9. A very good, slightly scary article to read... right before our wedding 

10. The IKEA dictionary... This makes so much more sense now! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig