8.19.2017

weekend links

This Friends Plot Twist will turn you upside down. I now hate Ross. How did that happen?
Wine and a Popsicle made a baby and I want to make them all.
cookbook that donates all proceeds to Planned Parenthood. Yes yes yes.
Finally, a life hack to keep your ice cream cold! Brrrilliant!
Bonnie is going to sing during the eclipse and I'm planning my whole day around it.
There was a cheese out there I had never heard of... Provoleta
Donald Trump makes me sad, but Jimmy Kimmel makes me laugh out loud

We are over here building a new bookshelf, finishing up our save the dates, and keeping the windows open as long as possible. We are also dog sitting for the cutest little creature that looks like a Gremlin and likes to hide hamburger buns under our bed. Enjoy your weekend! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig