7.25.2017

... Because I can't marry someone that hasn't experienced the Butler County Fair

there isn't much to this post... Mainly just a few photos of fair food booths. But I haven't missed a fair in probably 15 years and when Andrew said he had never been to one, I couldn't resist. Growing up, I would run around at the fair when I was probably definitely too young, with a $10 bill in my pocket and ready to take on the world. I would eat funnel cakes and win gold fish and ride the strawberries. Not much has changed at the fair; the same short shorts and cowboy boots on girls and cut off t shirts on the boys. Rows and rows of oversize tweety birds and Pokemon dolls strung up just waiting to be taken home. Screaming men with microphones telling Andrew to "win somethin' for ya girl!" and the hot hot sun beating down on us while we walked around with our hot dogs. Ah, summer. I love you.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig