12.13.2016

we're going to the emerald city!

I've probably mentioned it before, but I was blessed with the world's most easy going landlord that knows how much I love my apartment. I'll assume that's why he's pretty generous about letting me do projects, as he knows my goal is to always make the place look better. So see? we all win! So when Jon told me he was moving out, I knew it was high time to called my landlord and arrange for a few things to get taken care of.
 New flooring needed to be installed in both bedrooms and a few other to-do's here and there. and as much as I love my hardwood floors throughout, I don't really mind having carpet in the bedrooms. I've had hardwood bedrooms and feel like it's easy for your feet to grab onto whatever is on the floor and bring it up into the bed with you. So I welcome carpet with open arms. Before the new carpet gets installed, I thought it would be a good idea to throw some fresh paint up on the walls. A nice, bright white is in order for both bedrooms, but I thought it would be fun to throw an accent wall in the back room in my favorite shade right now: emerald green. there's just something so chic and romantic about that deep, rich green that I can't resist a few coats of it on one wall in the office. pray that I love it for a few years! 
images via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig