12.11.2013

Illuminatus show in Cincinnati

this past thursday, i went and shot at another amazing show, put on by Katie Dreyer. The show was called Illuminatus and, as always, those brilliant people never disappoint. Such amazing talent in this little Cincinnati city of ours. Here's a few of the photos I took while there. 
I found myself lingering around the pianist because I kind of fell in love with him
. Such an amazing sound was coming from that thing! 
my friend Laura does these. strips of fabric sewn together to create these huge elaborate scenes. layers and layers thick. so gorgeous and you could just sit and stare at it for 10 minutes. like i did. 

charcoal. 
oil on canvas. yeah, i said OIL ON CANVAS. i mean, i'm no bush fan… but try and tell me these aren't amazing. 
Katie and Laura. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig