9.25.2017

My favorite Fall Sangria

I've been on the prowl for a good, girl's-night-in sangria recipe that was perfect for fall and by god, I think I found her. Thank you, Pinterest and thank you Flavour and Savour for creating this magic in a glass. I've had my fair share of sangria's in my day and after one or two, they all start to blend into the same, cold red wine flavor. (which is fine by me. Thank you Diane Keaton for introducing me to drinking red wine with ice) but this recipe. I don't know. Maybe it's the smoothness of the honey? Or that sharp pucker in my mouth from the cranberry juice? Either way, get your designated driver ready or settle in for a night on the couch with your favorite flannel pajama set and a pumpkin spice candle because these will knock your fuzzy house slippers off. 

Cheers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig