9.27.2012

RETAIL THERAPY CURES ALL

today was a gloomy, rainy day and i was bored out of my mind. i haven't actaully shop shopped in a while, so i figured why the hell not. i found two of these bowls at the thrift store last week for 75 cents each, so naturally i had to go to anthropologie to get a few more to match. shame on me! but i love them... i've loved them for a while so... again... why the hell not! i also got this gorgeous printed rug at tj maxx for a steal and a metal crate on clearance, too. i've been stripping & staining a nightstand for days (it has felt like weeks...my arms have never looked more toned)  and it has been a nightmare, so i bought a nice dresser knob to keep my eyes on the prize & to keep from throwing the sander through a wall! sometimes a little retail therapy is all a girl needs, ya know? 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. gorgeous! i love them all.
    love those bowls

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I SO know... a bit of retail therapy can go a LONG way. Those bowls are really cute and I LOVE the rug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! the rug was a lucky, GUARD IT WITH MY LIFE purchase while in line at tj maxx :)

      Delete
  3. A good solution to those rainy days we had around here last week, I'd say... And excellent finds too! I have a set of those bowls from Anthropologie, and they were worth every cent. They just make me happy every single morning when I eat my yogurt out of one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, they make everything look prettier- even the chinese food that is occupying them right now :)

      Delete

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig