12.23.2017

Christmas 2017

raise of hands for anyone out there that makes a nice long list of every city wide holiday activity you plan on participating in. All of the light displays, and Christmas plays, etc. And then ... well... yeah, they just don't happen. whoops! We did manage to enjoy a Christmas play, I baked plenty of goodies for neighbors, we sent out our first Christmas card, and I decorated the house so I guess we weren't a total lost cause. But we totally dropped the ball on getting a tree (those damn things are so expensive! I am fully prepared to buy a fake one on December 26th off of amazon and have no regrets) but it's been a good season regardless. My first Christmas season after getting married and it was most perfect than I had hoped. I hope everyone has had a great season and will have a beautiful Christmas eve weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love JD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig