Top Image

Top Image

and this little hipster went to the market

Posted on: 9.11.2014

Although I'm on pins and needles about fall being just around the corner, I'm sure going to miss my market trips. It's one of the biggest perks of summer: seeing the crowds, listening to the live music and picking up sinfully cheap produce. This past weekend I made it out for what will probably be one of my last trips of the summer. Once it starts cooling down, it turns into crockpot weather and me getting to the market happens less and less, ya know? 

 we got super lucky on this trip, as it was practically empty and we had all the vendors to ourselves. sometimes I feel like I take certain things in my city for granted. when it's super packed at findlay, i'll hear people saying that they traveled for hours to get there and it kind of blows my mind. findlay is right around the corner- well, 8 minutes with traffic- from my house and sometimes i feel like i don't appreciate it as much as i should. but nevertheless, we made it out and i'm so glad we did. 

I went with my best friend Maria and we made sure to hit up Taste of Belgium for blackberry tea and… you guys… I guzzled down two of them.  I can't go anywhere without grabbing a taco and she has a serious love for gelato so it was just one of those days that was made in heaven. As always, we snapped a few photos of our time at Findlay. 
^ this was right taken right before a woman came up to me and said she liked my "throwback louis vuitton" i wasn't sure what to make of it, but i think she was complimenting my 7 year old investment. 
 Jukebox t shirt ℅ Reck & Roll Vintage


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love JD All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger