Top Image

Top Image

A DAY AT THE FAIR

Posted on: 7.26.2013

yesterday, i got to meet up with my girl cassie and her little man, landon, for some fair fun!! i love a good festival/carnival/fair and i was so glad she could come with me. we touched dirty animals, ate deep fried sugar and watched the rickety rides go up and down and back and forth and prayed they held out every time. we also went through an exhibit that is sure to give me nightmares for weeks: $2 to see 5 legged cows and 2 headed squirrels and 4 horned goats. terrifying. why did we go through that thing?  anyways, here's a few photos of our hotter than hell day!


1 comments:

  1. 5 LEGGED COWS?!!?! 2 HEADED SQUIRRELS?!?!? WHAT KIND OF CRAZY CRAP IS THAT!? anyway lol

    I love fairs. our street fair is not til September but I am excited.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love JD All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger