Top Image

Top Image

A DAY TRIP TO OTR

Posted on: 3.26.2013

i mean seriously, doesn't this weather make you feel like we should all be exchanging thanksgiving recipes? it's absolutely bonkers... and kind of scary, don't you think?? I mean... we're having blizzards right before spring break! literally there are cotton balls falling from the sky and sticking to everything for the past 2 days. my family that still lives in my hometown sent me photos of white roads. WUT?? so in every picture you see here, those aren't smudges on my camera lens. they're snowflakes. cincinnati, you're killin' me!

i did however pull up this youtube video of them. enjoy! sorry it's a baby screen...

10 comments:

  1. love these photos.
    looks like fun.
    hating our bipolar weather.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! So pretty! Makes you appreciate the little things. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!
    Now I want tacos.

    Great post, lil' lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos!
    Now I want tacos.

    Great post, lil' lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful post!! that restaurant looks fantastic and queso for appetizer sign me up!! your photos are just gorgeous. keep 'em coming for sure please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I see a friend of mine, Brad Thomas in one of your Bakersfield pictures.
    I love your photography and take on the city, and I wanted to let you know I added you to my blog roll.
    Were you at the Yard House last Friday? I thought I saw you and thought about saying hi but if it was you, you were seated all the way on the inside of a booth and no way that wouldn't have been awkward as hell.
    Keep up the good work work, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHman!! I LOVE your photos!!! Hopped over from VickiChristine and am so glad I did. :) Followed you here, too. Your blog is sooo gorgeous and I love your pictures! I just bought a DSLR myself and am working to remember to photograph "everyday" things like architecture and flowerbeds. Also-- can I have those industrial lights and that seafoam Mini?! so cuteeee!!! -- Charissa from The Smashbook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute blog. Your photography is BEAUTIFUL!! :)

    www.candicessmalladventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your photos! Those colorful walls are so fun :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love JD All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger