Top Image

Top Image

have no fear! there's beer!!

Posted on: 2.17.2013

this past friday night, jon and i went to the Cincinnati beer fest. it was so much fun and i know we gotta make it our new yearly tradition. so many different vendors with delicious beer and even more deliciously creative names for their beers (yellow snow??) but i gotta say, as much as i love a good brewski, my favorite part of the night was getting my hands around my first ever glazed donut cheeseburger. oh my GAWD! that thing had a life of its own. also, we had strong recommendations from my aunt and uncle (the beer fest king and queen) to make pretzel necklaces! apparently it's like a thing at beer fests so you can eat and munch and keep your pallet clean. we felt like goobers when we first walked in the place wearing them, but once some guy offered me money for mine, i became pretty proud! we'll be back, beer fest!! we finished up the night with burritos at the local watering hole, and a quick photoshoot in the booth, ya know? 
the boy's line went on and on forever, while the girl's line didn't even exist. 
i've never seen this in my life!

4 comments:

  1. love the photobooth strip!! and I've never heard of a glazed donut cheeseburger, but that actually sounds kind of delicious hahaha. looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing, we do a similar thing in my town in England, so much fun. I know my boyfriend would love to go to this one!

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. (1) am loving your blog! (2) this looks like my ideal day. (3) the men's line to the bathroom made me burst out laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your hat and your top and your pretzel necklace. and i may have thought you looked like kelly clarkson in one photo. #cutie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love, Jamie Dawn All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger