Top Image

Top Image

after 6 long years, i'm going back to school!

Posted on: 1.06.2013

our first kiss of 2013! i got a mouthful of beard so we're off to a good start. 
it's been a calm house around here lately. i guess by "calm" in blog terms, i mean "nothing really worth photographing" but hey, sometimes it's nice to put the camera down... we've been watching a lot of Boardwalk Empire (thanks, Santa!) and baking goodies with the new kitchen aid mixer! i can feel my inner thighs growing with each passing baked good. in other news, i start school tomorrow!! i'm going back to college after a 6 year hiatus. GULP. now granted, i did get my cosmetology license somewhere in there, but i'm looking forward to earning a degree for myself. it's going to be good, but i expect this blog to get a lot more boring within the next 4 months. but at any rate, here's a few pictures as of lately!! wish me luck for school!! should i take my professors apples, or what? 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh congrats on the decision to go back to study. It's hard to get back into it after a break but you sound committed. It will be so rewarding. Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl!! You're so brave to go back to school! I want to go back to get a degree in a program so that I can work from home and enjoy Hank, but I'm so nervous! What are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you are going back to school! I went back last semester for the first time in also 6 years. We have such a similar background, because I received my massage license somewhere in the mix. I can't wait to hear how it goes :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love school!! Granted it's been many years since I've been in school so I'm probably remembering it though a rose colored haze, but I love the atmosphere of learning. Someday I will go back to get a Librarian degree...I know nerdy, but I love books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love, Jamie Dawn All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger