Top Image

Top Image

A BEST FRIEND GIFT SWAP

Posted on: 12.23.2012

giving thanks for these ladies! this morning, my 5 best girlfriends and i celebrated christmas, in what is now our annual tradition... because it is perfect. we got together bright and early, dressed in our best pj attire, sipped mimosas and ate panini's hot off the foreman. a few weeks ago we each drew a name of another girl and you got to buy them a present that started with the same letter as her name... does that even make sense? it's 1 am so my brain is mushy. see i had Rachel, soooo i bought her a Recipe book and  Running shirt. get it? so fun! my love maria knows me far too well, and bought me copper Jars to hold flour, sugar and tea in my kitchen. also, the girls thought it would be fun to bring all of their puppies! so we had 4 balls of fur running around which only added further entertainment. can't wait for next year! 

3 comments:

  1. what a fun tradition! I do this each year with my girl friends as well. We usually exchange gifts over dinner but we did brunch this year because mimosas and presents go so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I like that you went by the names of the girls for picking out presents.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Love, Jamie Dawn All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger