Top Image

Top Image

mac & cheese, please.

Posted on: 12.13.2012

last night, due to a lucky hand in poker from the night prior, i was treated to a date night! it's rare that we both have the same night off and extra cash to throw around (especially during the holidays!) so it was a nice mid-week treat to say the least. we went to keystone down in newport for some of their PERFECT mac & cheese. they have a special menu list dedicated to only gourmet mac & cheese dishes, all with names of bands and musical artists. a BB King for jon, and Buffalo Springfield for me. i swear, one bowl and you feel like you could roll out of there. it's amazing. it was fun to get out of northside for the night and, it's just my opinion, but i think kentucky is lucky to have the absolute best view of cincinnati. aren't we pretty?!?

6 comments:

  1. We love Keystone!! We usually go to the one in Hyde Park...never been to the one in Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place looks so delicious! Nothing is better than a mid-week date night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was at the hofbrauhaus last night, and then wandered around the levee after stuffing myself. i wonder if we passed each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO YUM! I told my husband that I have this blogger friend Jamie & I think we would be the best of friend, the four of us, if we lived closer lol!

    PS will you grab my new button? I'll love you forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that last photo - gorgeous!

    I love me some mac & cheese. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm that mac & cheese looks so good! middle of the week dinner dates are my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love, Jamie Dawn All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger