Top Image

Top Image

it's getting real dang christmasy up in here

Posted on: 12.19.2012

with all the ugly in the world lately, i'm glad our home can bring me a little happiness and christmas joy. tonight, we made cookies together & my arm is still cramped from stirring (i can't wait to get my mixer!) above are candy canes i bought last year on the 26th. they're super cheap after christmas and will keep for the next year. i make peppermint bark with them and it's a fun and easy way to impress your future in laws, if i do say so myself. that evergreen is from thanksgiving and i have only changed the water once. jon says "well duh, babe. it's called EVERgreen" .... whatever. we sent out our christmas cards and i fear that our future cards will never live up to 2012's greatness aaaand the last few photos were taken of houses around town that pull out all of the stops.  i can't help how creepy i am for coming to a slow roll and snapping photos. i just love all of the lights, don't you?!




5 comments:

  1. The Christmas card is fantastic! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the merriness! =)
    I too love the lights! How could you not?! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out so amazing!!! You are right about that being a hard one to top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fear I've topped myself every year with my Christmas cards. I'm sure your card will be just as awesome next year! Also, I think it's perfectly acceptable to take pictures of strangers houses when they are decorated gloriously. Driving around looking at lights is one of my favorite holiday activities!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love, Jamie Dawn All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger