Top Image

Top Image

thanksgiving, round 1

Posted on: 11.22.2012

well, today was the first of our 2 thanksgivings. whatta lucky couple we are!! we went to my mom and stepdad's today and ate with both of their families (ya know- the cousins, uncles, aunts, people you know you're suppose to recognize) and it was all delicious. i gotta hand it to my mom she makes this day look so easy and it drives me insane. not seriously. but kind of. i am SO NERVOUS about our thanksgiving tomorrow here at our house but i am also beyond excited! after this post, ill be doing unspeakable acts to the poor bird in my fridge. wish me luck! here's a few pics of food, family (specifically that little stud, Beckett) and my dapper giant boyfriend. hope everyone had a great day! cheers to elastic waistbands and tryptophan! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm sure the gathering at your place will go awesome.

    also is that your mom in those photos? She is gorgeous! You look like her!

    ReplyDelete

Love, Jamie Dawn All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger