things i have found especially fantastic this week and am thankful for.
1. the secret thrift store room i found full of clearance furniture. a nightstand for $5 & a new metal shelf for $3!
2. my SUV that happily lugs all of my thrift store loot
3. my new found love for watching massage videos on youtube before bed. seriously, you will drool yourself to sleep. my favorite is "swedish massage, the complete body experience" oh, man!!
4. the guest room in our apartment. i dont thank it enough for housing my sewing machine and jon's work out equiptment (and sleeping bags, winter coats, vacuum cleaner and everything else ugly)
5. for getting up the guts to go to the gym by myself. isn't it the weirdest feeling walking up to your first treadmill run for the night? like, everyone looks at you like "oh, you're just now getting here? hmmph" i dunno, maybe i'm nuts.
6. dreamy craigslist finds that i stare at for days, hoping they don't sell before i can afford them.
7. halloween! oh my GAWD it's coming!
8. that i was forced in middle school to take typing class. seriously, the most useful class in my life.
9. jon's willingness to think maybe we do, in fact, need a puppy!
10. knowing that we don't have much, but we have all we need. except a kitchen aid mixer. i do really need one of those bad boys, and then after that, i'll be satisfied.