last year, i made a list of all of the things i wanted to do during the summer time. i checked off majority of them (including SKYDIVING a trip to rabbit hash and breaking into a public pool... no pictures required for that last one :) making the list was half of the fun and checking off things felt like quite the achievement. now, i've said it before and i'll say it again... i am a festival fanatic! so i found this website of Ohio Festivals and am so excited to scroll through it and pick a few out. Yellowsprings Festival? here we come!! i've started making my 2012 summer list today & got so excited already!
1. go to the World's Longest Yardsale.
(yes it is real and yes we are going!)
2. pick the berries & make my own jam
3. festivals, festivals, festivals
4. find the perfect dining room table
5. go to a drive-in movie... this trickled down from 2011's list
6. go to an outdoor music festival
take a trip to kings island
8. learn to knit
9. go on a real camping trip... maybe
10. go the gorges and antique shops of Waynesville, Ohio
i'm so excited for what all this summer has to bring! here's to many days requested off work!!