i've found that lately, i let myself get stressed easily and am not fully appreciating everything i have. i live a pretty cushy life and there is a lot to be thankful for. So from now on, Sunday posts will be a little devotion to things I'm happy to embrace! here goes:
1. taking showers in the dark: it saves on electric & every night is like a squeaky clean candle lit date. (plus, i swear, soaps and shampoos smell better in the dark! seriously!)
2. the delicious serta king mattress that I'll be jumping & rolling around on in approximately 36 hours!
3. our kitten and his natural born desire to kill... waterbugs. and then hide them under the area rugs. PS typing that reminded me of when my dad use to tuck me in at night and say "snug as a bug in a rug" :)
4. this new ninja blender and all of its ice shaving, strawberry puree-ing glory
5. my dad putting a new air conditioner in my car that could keep ice cream feeling safe & sound. brrr!
6. online purchases & the 4-8(business) days worth of thrill for not knowing when their arrival will be.
7. knowing that there is a pretty rockin' body under this 15 extra pounds of fluffy stuff.
8. being a brunette. blondes may have more fun, but i have more money saved from root touch ups
9. hearing Jon tell his friends that shorts above the knee & muscleshirts are totally acceptable. love him
10. while everyone else fights for the crunchy french fries, all i want are the soggy mushy ones. Win!